Dr. Naseem Uddin MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Naseem Uddin practices Pediatric Pathology in Dallas, TX. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Uddin is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 2007
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Pediatric Pathology 2008
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Cytogenetics 2009
- University of Utah Program, Cytogenetics 2010
Dr. Naseem Uddin MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Naseem Uddin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Uddin
- If Men Drink Carbonated Drinks Regularly, Can it Lead to Other Health Complications?
It goes without saying that sugar content in carbonated beverages is the major culprit for being overweight. In addition to this fact, sugary soda is also known to worsen certain conditions, like osteoarthritis, particularly in men. These soft drinks are found to be associated with disease...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- New App is Helping Lupus Patients Fulfill Gaps in Treatment
It is not a secret that lupus can be one of the most annoying and challenging conditions someone could suffer from. Not only is it a disease that requires constant evaluation for a long period of time in order to be diagnosed, but it is also characterized by its flare, which can even require staying...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Dr. Eric A. Albright MD14275 MIDWAY RD ADDISON TX 75001
- Dr. Arthur George Weinberg MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Veena Rajaram MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sarah Frances Johnson-welch MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dominick Christopher Cavuoti Other5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sandy Diane Cope-yokoyama MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390