Dr. Gaurav Mavinkurve is an emergency medicine doctor in Fort Worth, Texas. He is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth and Baylor University ...
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Erlanger Medical Center Baroness Campus
- Cleveland Clinic 2008
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 2011
Dr. Gaurav Gajanan Mavinkurve M.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Gaurav Gajanan Mavinkurve M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- Dr. William J Weirs MD100 Gross Crescent Cir Fort Oglethorpe GA 30742
- Dr. Paul K Stout D.O.975 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Joseph W. Minton MD2525 Desales Avenue Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Betty Jean Husband M.D.421 Carriage Parc Dr Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Christopher D Mcardle D.O.100 Ter Heun Dr Falmouth MA 02540
- Dr. Brenda J. Ross M.D.1000 Highway 28 Jasper TN 37347