Kala Frederiksen is a physical therapist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Kala Frederiksen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kala Frederiksen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kala Frederiksen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kala M Frederiksen PT's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53221Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50309Get Direction
Kala M Frederiksen PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Khushi Goyal365 Jennifer Ln Brookfield Wisconsin 53045
- Mr. Andrew Akira Small MPHTYST, BSCAPP(HMS)15 W 39th St. New York NY 10018
- Mr. Michael Roberts P.T.11904 W North Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Evan Nelson Other6908 N Santa Monica Blvd Milwaukee WI 53217
- Carol Dusold P.T.2410 Milwaukee St Delafield WI 53018
- Phonso Smith DPT5400 N 118th Ct Greensburg KY 42743