Dr. Ketan K Sheladia O.D.
Optometrist5109 S Pulaski Rd. Chicago IL, 60632
Your eye health and wellness is my primary focus. Services range from comprehensive eye care to fitting you with prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses to meet your individual needs.
Education and Training
Illinois College of Optometry - Chicago, Illinois Optometry 2004
- Eye Examinations
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Optometrist US Vision 2005 - 2011
Experience & Accolades
- Optometrist2008Pearle VisionPracticing Optometrist
Dr. Ketan K Sheladia O.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60632Get Direction
La Grange, IL 60525Get Direction
Dr. Ketan K Sheladia O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheladia
Good eye doc!.
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Dr. Toseef Hasan O.D.1050 N Rohlwing Rd Addison IL 60101
- Randall R Ricketts O.D.1953 N Clybourn Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Mrs. Monika Spokas OD760 Pasquinelli Drive Westmont IL 60559
- Dr. Joseph A Franceschini O.D.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Patricia Ann Hart OD15410 S Harlem Ave Orland Park IL 60462
- Dr. Veronica Hene D.O.581 E ROOSEVELT RD LOMBARD IL 60148