Dr. Sahar Amery is a hospitalist practicing in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Amery specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Amery manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Amery works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Sahar Amery M.D.'s Practice location
Fayetteville, AR 72703Get Direction
ALBANY, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Sahar Amery M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Anti-Aging Properties of Mushrooms May Help Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Patients
Who could ever imagine that a product that has the most potential for fighting the effects of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s can be found at the local grocery store?Mushrooms have been a tasty addition to salads, appetizers, and main dishes for as long as people have been able to separate...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What is Cantaloupe?: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Cantaloupe is a fruit that falls in the melon category. The fruit is a great alternative for high-calorie, sugary snacks. The cantaloupe, otherwise known as muskmelon, is high on pulp and is a super hydrating fruit that is a very rich source of vitamins.The nutrients gamutThe fruit offers a...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Can Melatonin Help Fibromyalgia Patients?
Melatonin is mostly used as a sleeping pill, but several studies show that melatonin can help in preventing fibromyalgia pain. People with fibromyalgia can suffer from pain in various parts of the body. Common pain occurs in the shoulders, arms, neck, hips, back, and legs. Aside from pain and...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Sameera Haznath Azad MD677 Church St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Juan I Lombeida MD2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Mildred A Ehrhart DO2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Montianna S Bingham MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Ralph Courtney Ritz DO2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Cynthia Renee Wilson MD2710 Rife Medical Ln Rogers AR 72758