Dr. Philip Ashley is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Ashley specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ashley tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Philip Ashley M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Philip Ashley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Dr. Wallace L. Huff MD3480 Yorkshire Medical Park Lexington Kentucky 40509
- Dr. Tharun Karthikeyan MD700 Bob-O-Link Drive Lexington KY 40504
- Matthew Poulsen Other740 S Limestone St Lexington KY 40506
- Dr. Mathew A Nicholls MD1780 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Janak Ramesh Talwalkar MD1760 NICHOLASVILLE RD STE 101 LEXINGTON KY 40503
- Dr. Samuel Christopher Coy M.D.230 Fountain Ct Lexington KY 40509