Dr. Philip Ashley M.D.
Orthopedist800 Rose Street Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Philip Ashley is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Ashley specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ashley tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Philip Ashley M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35233Get Direction
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Wallace L. Huff MD3480 Yorkshire Medical Park Lexington Kentucky 40509
- Dr. Tharun Karthikeyan MD700 Bob-O-Link Drive Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Mathew A Nicholls MD1780 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Matthew Poulsen Other740 S Limestone St Lexington KY 40506
- Dr. Janak Ramesh Talwalkar MD1760 NICHOLASVILLE RD STE 101 LEXINGTON KY 40503
- Dr. Samuel Christopher Coy M.D.230 Fountain Ct Lexington KY 40509