Dr. Robyn Sachs is a general surgeon practicing in Winchester, MA. Dr. Sachs specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Sachs provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Saba Univ Sch Of Med, Saba, Netherland Antilles 1997
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Monmouth Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Robyn Amy Sachs M.D.'s Practice location
Winchester, MA 01890Get Direction
Hyannis, MA 02601Get Direction
Dr. Robyn Amy Sachs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sachs
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Happens During an Appendectomy?
When the appendix experiences an infection, it becomes swollen and causes a lot of pain. It is necessary to undergo a surgical operation to remove this appendix that causes the discomfort. Functions of this organ called the appendix are not very clear, it is vestigial and, as such, its removal is...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Gayane Badalian-Very33 Sherman Road Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Dr. Hany Magdy Takla M.D, MRCS955 Main St Winchester MA 01890
- Rita Sadowski M.D.14 Prospect Street Milford MA 01757
- Dr. Roselle Eisma Crombie M.D./M.P.H750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Esther Rhei MD75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Zinner MD75 Francis St Brigham And Womens Hospital Boston MA 02115