Brandon Cain, DMD
Dentist212 Outlet Pointe Blvd Columbia SC, 29210-5667
Dr. Brandon Cain is a Dentist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Cain specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
MUSC DMD 2014
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Faculty Prisma Health Dental Center 2015 - Present
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
Articles and Publications
- Dr Cain is an Adjunct Clinical Professor at Prisma Health Richland. He lectures regularly including topics such as Advanced Surgical Dentistry, General Dentistry, Dental Photography, Advanced Restorative Techniques, Contract Negotiation.
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great training, great team members at his practice. Getting to help those who cant be helped by others.
Teaching and speaking
- Lecture on various topics to residents at the Primsa Health Dental General Practice Residency
Brandon Cain, DMD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29210-5667Get Direction
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Russell Taylor DDS4323 Hill Street Columbia SC 29207
- Dr. Justin Griffin230 Graces Way Columbia SC 29229
- Thomas H Pitts DMD138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD223 N Woodlake Dr Columbia SC 29229
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS2020 Laurel Street Columbia SC 29204