Brandon Cain, DMD
Dentist212 Outlet Pointe Blvd Columbia SC, 29210-5667
Dr. Brandon Cain is a Dentist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Cain specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
MUSC DMD 2014
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Faculty Prisma Health Dental Center 2015 - Present
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
Articles and Publications
- Dr Cain is an Adjunct Clinical Professor at Prisma Health Richland. He lectures regularly including topics such as Advanced Surgical Dentistry, General Dentistry, Dental Photography, Advanced Restorative Techniques, Contract Negotiation.
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great training, great team members at his practice. Getting to help those who cant be helped by others.
Teaching and speaking
- Lecture on various topics to residents at the Primsa Health Dental General Practice Residency
Brandon Cain, DMD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29210-5667Get Direction
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Russell Taylor DDS4323 Hill Street Columbia SC 29207
- Dr. Justin Griffin230 Graces Way Columbia SC 29229
- CarolinaSmiles FamilyDentistry3244 Sunset Blvd West Columbia South Carolina 29169
- Thomas H Pitts DMD138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD223 N Woodlake Dr Columbia SC 29229
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063