Dr. Brandon Cain is a Dentist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Cain specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
MUSC DMD 2014
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Faculty Prisma Health Dental Center 2015 - Present
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Prisma Health Richland
Articles and Publications
- Dr Cain is an Adjunct Clinical Professor at Prisma Health Richland. He lectures regularly including topics such as Advanced Surgical Dentistry, General Dentistry, Dental Photography, Advanced Restorative Techniques, Contract Negotiation.
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great training, great team members at his practice. Getting to help those who cant be helped by others.
Teaching and speaking
- Lecture on various topics to residents at the Primsa Health Dental General Practice Residency
Brandon Cain, DMD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29210-5667Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Brandon Cain, DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Brandon Cain, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. William P. Smith D.D.S.5251 FOREST DR COLUMBIA SC 29206
- Dr. Justin Griffin230 Graces Way Columbia SC 29229
- Thomas H Pitts DMD138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD223 N Woodlake Dr Columbia SC 29229
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Jenni M Triola DMD7346 PARKLANE RD COLUMBIA SC 29223