Dr. Brandon Cain is a Dentist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Cain specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
MUSC DMD 2014
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Faculty Prisma Health Dental Center 2015 - Present
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Prisma Health Richland
Articles and Publications
- Dr Cain is an Adjunct Clinical Professor at Prisma Health Richland. He lectures regularly including topics such as Advanced Surgical Dentistry, General Dentistry, Dental Photography, Advanced Restorative Techniques, Contract Negotiation.
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great training, great team members at his practice. Getting to help those who cant be helped by others.
Teaching and speaking
- Lecture on various topics to residents at the Primsa Health Dental General Practice Residency
Brandon Cain, DMD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29210-5667Get Direction
Brandon Cain, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. William P. Smith D.D.S.5251 FOREST DR COLUMBIA SC 29206
- Dr. Justin Griffin230 Graces Way Columbia SC 29229
- Thomas H Pitts DMD138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD223 N Woodlake Dr Columbia SC 29229
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS2020 Laurel Street Columbia SC 29204