Dr. Steven Poplawski is a general surgeon practicing in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Poplawski specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Poplawski provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1981
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- A long-term cross-sectional study on gastric bypass surgery: impact of self-reported past sexual abuse.
- Comparison of simple hypothermic storage, pulsatile perfusion with Belzer's gluconate-albumin solution, and pulsatile perfusion with UW solution for renal allograft preservation.
- Arterial grafts for revascularization of liver transplants.
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, General Surgery; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, General Surgery
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1981
- University of Nebraska Medical Center 1983
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH, PITTSBURGH, PA Transplant Surgery 1987
Dr. Steven C Poplawski MD's Practice location
Ypsilanti, MI 48198Get Direction
Dr. Steven C Poplawski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Poplawski
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Dr. Cheau Williams M.D.18100 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Semeret Munie M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Dr. Charles D Mok D.O.37595 Seven Mile Road Livonia MI 48152
- Dr. Scott Ellis Regenbogen MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Jacob Edward Roberts D.O14555 Levan Rd Livonia MI 48154
- Dr. Clifford Suhyun Cho MD1500 EAST MEDICAL CENTER DR ANN ARBOR MI 48109