Alyssa Heinz AUD
Audiologist6565 N Charles St 601 Towson MD, 21204
Dr. Alyssa Heinz is an audiologist practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Heinz evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Heinz takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Alyssa Heinz AUD's Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
ROCKVILLE, MD 20850Get Direction
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- Childhood Crohn’s Diagnosis Linked with Cancer Risk, Study Finds
Inflammatory bowel disease most often affects young adults. However, children can also be diagnosed too. When inflammatory bowel disease affects a child, it causes painful gastrointestinal symptoms that are especially difficult for kids to bear.It's hard for kids to understand what's happening to...
- Finding the Right Work-Life Balance as a Nurse
Back in the 80’s, the term work-life balance was starting to get kicked around in the U.S. In a nutshell, it means being able to properly balance the demands of work with the demands of life. For many, the 80’s almost marked the beginning of the elusive search for the perfect work-life...
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How Does Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
Celiac Shows Itself in Mysterious WaysCeliac disease, a genetic autoimmune disease triggered by the consumption of gluten, is known for causing intestinal inflammation and an upset stomach, with symptoms like bloating and diarrhea. Though it only affects an estimated one percent of the population, a...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Emily J Taylor AU.D.1777 Reisterstown Road Pikesville MD 21208
- Mary L Carson AU.D.3460 Ellicott Center Dr Ellicott City MD 21043
- Laura A. Kaelber AU.D.3449 Wilkens Ave Baltimore MD 21229
- Nicholas Reed AUD2024 E MONUMENT ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Allison Grace Mcgrath AU.D.601 N CAROLINE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Lauren F Epple AU,D200 E 33rd St Baltimore MD 21218