Dr. Seth W. Frenzen MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery6 San Remo Dr South Burlington VT, 05403
Dr. Seth Frenzen is a hand surgeon practicing in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Frenzen specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Seth W. Frenzen MD's Practice location
South Burlington, VT 05403Get Direction
Dr. Seth W. Frenzen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frenzen
- What Are the Effective Home Remedies for Rosacea?
What is Rosacea?It is a chronic skin condition that typically affects the face. It causes redness, swelling, and a pimple-like appearance on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Anyone can develop rosacea, but it is more commonly seen among females between the ages of 30 and 50 years old. Although...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Risk-Reduction Mastectomy for those with Ovarian Cancer: Is it worth it?
A risk-reducing mastectomy is a type of surgical procedure that involves removal of a woman’s breasts when there is an increased risk of developing breast cancer, yet no sign of breast cancer. Any woman who has had breast cancer is considered at high-risk of developing breast cancer as well....
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Adam Shafritz M.D.1 S Prospect St Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Michel Yves Benoit M.D. FRCS (C)1 S Prospect St Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Donald R. Laub M.D.354 Mountain View Dr Colchester VT 05446
- Dr. Ronald Leavitt MD111 Hazard Ave Enfield CT 06082
- Dr. James V Mogan M.D.43 Timber Ln South Burlington VT 05403
- Dr. David Welker Leitner M.D.354 Mountain View Dr Colchester VT 05446