Dr. Stephen Miller is a urologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Miller specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Stephen E Miller D.O.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46222Get Direction
KOKOMO, IN 46902Get Direction
Dr. Stephen E Miller D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Does Red Urine Indicate Blood?
Many people see the reddish or darkish brown coloration in their urine and rush to get a medical opinion, but their fears are usually unfounded. This is because red coloration can be sourced from factors other than red blood cells. It may be originating in the kind of food or medicine you are...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Dr. Robert A. Batler M.D.12188 A North Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. William L Shirrell M.D.8240 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Rahul D. Mehan M.D.535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. James C Sloan MD1115 RONALD REAGAN PKWY AVON IN 46123
- Dr. Richard Bihrle M.D.705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Scott C Pike M.D.12188 N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032