Dr. Mark Wisniewski practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Salt Lake City, UT. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Wisniewski treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Yale New Haven Hosp, Anesthesiology
Dr. Mark Lloyd Wisniewski M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
GILLETTE, WY 82716Get Direction
Dr. Mark Lloyd Wisniewski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Celiac Disease Patients do not Experience More Depression
A new study found that those with celiac disease are no longer more likely to become depressed or experience sleep difficulty as compared to the whole population. This new study was based on a national health survey. The study also showed that people who observe gluten-free diet and have not been...
- 5 Tips on Living with Erectile Dysfunction
5 Tips on Living with Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a condition that not only causes physical problems but psychological ones too. It leads to strain in relationships and even break-ups in marriages. Both sexual partners are emotionally affected.There are means which you can use to...
- How Do You Contract HIV?
How Do You Contract HIV?HIV was discovered in humans in the early 1980's, and has spread to millions of people all over the world. It can be difficult to differentiate between those who have been infected by HIV, and who have not. The virus has been attributed to fatalities in situations where...
- Causes and Treatment for Gynecomastia
What Is Gynecomastia?When boys enter adolescence, they will see a lot of hormonal changes in their body. The growth in both maternal and paternal hormones leads to changes like a growth of hair, deepening of the voice, etc. In some cases, due to excess estrogen in the body, the breast tissue in...
- How Contagious Are Cold Sores?
A cold sore is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. The type of HSV that causes cold sores is the HSV-1. It is a very common condition that affects people before their twenties. Many Americans are infected by the HSV-1 by the time they are 20 years old. Cold sores can be painful...
- How Keeping a Simple Food Log Can Help Manage Crohn's.
Even though millions of people suffer from Crohn's, the disease is a very personal one. Eating a special diet can help symptoms stay under control by avoiding aggravating foods. But what kinds of foods and ingredients should be avoided? Unfortunately, this answer may be different for anyone living...
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Salman Masud M.D.1340 E. 300 N. Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Eileen R. Csontos M.D.1340 E 300 N Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD100 MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Scott K Christensen M.D.3580 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113