Dr. Irving A Hirsch MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Irving Hirsch practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Cleveland, OH. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Hirsch treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Univ Del Noreste- Esc De Med- Tampico- Tamaulipas- Mexico 1981
Northeast Ohio Medical University
Universidad Nacional Ecologica (UNE) 1981
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- 1987
- Texas Heart Inst, Cardiovascular Diseases; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Anesthesiology
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Affiliated Hospitals 1985
- Cardiovascular Anesthesiology - Texas Heart Institute 1986
Dr. Irving A Hirsch MD's Practice location
Dr. Irving A Hirsch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hirsch
- Are there any alternative methods of immunization for my child apart from the vaccinations?
Center for Disease control (CDC) and Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (APIC) have 14 vaccinations before the age of 2 years. This makes some parents concerned as it might overwhelm the immune system of their child. There are two options that parents can opt for• Selective vaccine...
- What Is the 3-Day Military Diet?
The military diet is a diet pattern intended to help you lose weight. You will have to engage in a 3-day restrictive diet followed by 4 days of the normal diet, and repeat the cycle again. It is considered an extreme diet because it is a systematic guide with plenty of food restrictions. The focus...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Oxygen Therapy for COPD Patients
Patients with COPD have a difficult time breathing properly, resulting in a lack of oxygen. Because of this lack of supply, the main concern that arises is that there is not enough oxygen transporting to vital organs.A lack of oxygen in the body can be fatal. It is considered the most salient...
- Study Reveals Many Celiac Patients Avoid Vaccinations
Many people adopt a personal decision to avoid any and all vaccines that do not really seem necessary, or seem to correlate with other diseases. And, this number continues to grow as time goes by. Celiac patients, in particular, have been discovered to be particularly reluctant to take any...
- Dr. Michael Dov Altose M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Erin J Furey MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Emily J Parke D.O.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Susan D Raphaely MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Sudha Balan MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Eliot Ro MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106