Dr. Lance Leroy Long DDS
Dentist | General Practice7700 W 14th Ave Denver CO, 80214
Dr. Lance Long is a Dentist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Long specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Lance Leroy Long DDS's Practice location
Denver, CO 80214Get Direction
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Patricia L. DeCino D.D.S.950 Wadsworth Blvd Denver CO 80214
- Dr. Michael E Unser DDS7575 W 20TH AVE LAKEWOOD CO 80214
- Dr. Anastasia Borisova Petkova DDS2020 Wadsworth Blvd Denver CO 80214
- Dr. Curtis Duane Johnsen D.D.S.2349 WADSWORTH BLVD LAKEWOOD CO 80214
- Dr. Glenn John Palumbo D.D.S.2599 WADSWORTH BLVD LAKEWOOD CO 80214
- Dr. Jeremy J Zeigler D.M.D2009 WADSWORTH BLVD STE 102 LAKEWOOD CO 80214