Dr. Daniel Sontheimer is a family practitioner practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Sontheimer specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sontheimer possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Safety of antidepressant medications during pregnancy.
- Is imipramine or buspirone treatment effective in patients wishing to discontinue long-term benzodiazepine use?
- Additional comments on screening mammography.
- Peripheral vascular disease: diagnosis and treatment.
- For hyperlipidemia, go where the evidence takes you: give a statin and nothing else.
- Spartanburg Reg Hlthcare Sys, Family Medicine
Dr. Daniel L. Sontheimer M.D., MBA's Practice location
Springfield, MO 65802Get Direction
PENSACOLA, FL 32501Get Direction
Dr. Daniel L. Sontheimer M.D., MBA's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- Dr. George G Pettey MD1015 Hwy 248 Branson MO 65616
- Dr. Carl D. Claxton D.O.1925 W Chesterfield Blvd Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Monte D Maska MD2711 S Meadowbrook Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Margaret E Taylor MD3231 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. John D. Baurichter DO2730 E Sunshine St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Rachelene Middleton MD940 W Mount Vernon St Nixa MO 65714