Dr. Jason Tovar is a pathologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Tovar is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Tovar can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Tovar may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of California 2005
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Pimecrolimus induces apoptosis of mast cells in a murine model of cutaneous mastocytosis.
- Cyclic adenosine monophosphate induces plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 expression in human mast cells.
- Unequivocal identification of brown adipose tissue in a human infant.
- Orthopaedic case of the month: A 14-year-old boy with a medial thigh soft tissue mass.
Dr. Jason Paul Tovar M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Torrance, CA 90502Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95820Get Direction
Dr. Jason Paul Tovar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Lester D. r. Thompson M.D.5601 De Soto Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Patricia A Aoun MD1500 DUARTE RD DUARTE CA 91010
- Dr. Jian-hua Qiao M.D.1401 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90015
- Dr. Angela Treml M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Amir Behdad M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Stephan Robert Grigorian M.D.800 S Central Ave Glendale CA 91204