Dr. Jason Paul Tovar M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Jason Tovar is a pathologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Tovar is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Tovar can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Tovar may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of California 2005
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pimecrolimus induces apoptosis of mast cells in a murine model of cutaneous mastocytosis.
- Cyclic adenosine monophosphate induces plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 expression in human mast cells.
- Unequivocal identification of brown adipose tissue in a human infant.
- Orthopaedic case of the month: A 14-year-old boy with a medial thigh soft tissue mass.
Dr. Jason Paul Tovar M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Torrance, CA 90502Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95820Get Direction
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Lester D. r. Thompson M.D.5601 De Soto Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Patricia A Aoun MD1500 DUARTE RD DUARTE CA 91010
- Dr. Jian-hua Qiao M.D.1401 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90015
- Dr. Angela Treml M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Manjunath S Vadmal M.D.2720 W MAGNOLIA BLVD BURBANK CA 91505
- Dr. Stephan Robert Grigorian M.D.800 S Central Ave Glendale CA 91204