Dr. Shabnam Qasim is an internist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Qasim specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Qasim provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Internal Medicine; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Shabnam K Qasim MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76114Get Direction
Dr. Shabnam K Qasim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Qasim
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- Kwaku Osafo-Mensah2550 River Park Drive Fort Worth Texas 76116
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.6210 Campbell Rd Dallas Texas 75248
- Manuel Lois1500 South Main Street Fort Worth Texas 76104
- Dr. Yong Dae Chang MD3609 Blue Bird Drive Flower Mound Texas 75022
- Dr. Dereje S. Ayo M.D.11797 South Freeway Burleson Texas 76028
- Dr. Mark Paul Batrice M.D.3132 Matlock Road Arlington Texas 76015