Dr. Cathy Schubert practices Geriatric Medicine in Indianapolis, IN. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Schubert works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- The cutting-grinding technique for histologic preparation of undecalcified bone and bone-anchored implants. Improvements in instrumentation and procedures.
- Comorbidity profile of dementia patients in primary care: are they sicker?
- Acute care utilization by dementia caregivers within urban primary care practices.
- Functional assessment of the older patient with cancer.
- The cognitive impact of anticholinergics: a clinical review.
- Dementia: The complexities of comorbidity in dementia.
- What adoption gave me.
- Medication management interventions in patients enrolled in GRACE Team Care.
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; In Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- In University School Of Med
Mrs. Cathy Crowe Schubert MD's Practice location
Mrs. Cathy Crowe Schubert MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dr. Michael Andrew Lamantia M.D.1050 Wishard Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Christopher M Callahan MD1001 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Andrea Aristizabal Other8240 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Radharani Eluri M.D.,10515 W Santa Fe Dr Sun City AZ 85351
- Dr. Stephen Alan Rappaport M.D.9292 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Maria Rene Ibrahim MD8240 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260