Dr. Aimee Hayton is an audiologist practicing in Huntington, WV. Dr. Hayton evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Hayton takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Aimee Jill Hayton M.A.'s Practice location
Huntington, WV 25704Get Direction
Aimee Jill Hayton M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Cell Therapy Shows Promise as Potential Lymphoma Fighter
Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) is a particular form of lymphoma (cancer involving the lymph nodes) that has begun to affect more and more patients across the world. Unlike most cancers, there have been a large amount of success stories of treatment options that help patients beat the disease....
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Know What Is Epilepsy with Generalized Seizures
Epilepsy is a known neurological condition characterized by seizures. These seizures are the result of intense electrical activity in the brain. When this abnormal brain activity happens in one area of the brain, it is called a partial seizure. However, when they occur in the entire brain, it is now...
- Connecting Restless Leg Syndrome with Fibromyalgia
In terms of the medical world, a plethora of findings have been made that have identified key connections between certain diseases and the unique symptoms they may very well bring about. A specific case has to do with fibromyalgia and a link to what is known as restless legs syndrome (RLS). An...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kimberly S. Starks AUD96 Township Road 369 Proctorville OH 45669
- Mr. John Edward Reid AUD, CCC-A1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704
- Mr. David L Smith MA CCC A5170 Us Rt 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Dr. Lisa M Koch AU.D.601 6th Ave Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Bethany Ellen Stover AU.D.1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704
- Dr. Ryan Pratt AU.D.1 Freedom Way Augusta GA 30904