Dr. Joseph W Luria M.D.
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine3333 Burnet Ave Ml 7011 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Joseph W. Luria, MD, is Associate Director, Division of Emergency Medicine Medical Director, Emergency Department and an attending physician in the Division of Emergency Medicine at Children's Hospit ...
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1989
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1989
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1993
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pharmacology in the mild head trauma patient.
- Is routine heparin lock placement beneficial in the evaluation and treatment of febrile children?
- New approaches to respiratory infections in children. Bronchiolitis and croup.
- Pediatric trauma: "a horse of a different color".
- Implementation of a medical emergency team in a large pediatric teaching hospital prevents respiratory and cardiopulmonary arrests outside the intensive care unit.
- Pediatric emergency department overcrowding and impact on patient flow outcomes.
- Pediatric emergency department discharge prescriptions requiring pharmacy clarification.
- Acute hepatic failure related to chronic acetaminophen intoxication.
- Babywalker-related injuries continue despite warning labels and public education.
- Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 1995
Dr. Joseph W Luria M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- How to Get Rid of Dandruff: 15 Easy Natural Home Remedies
Dandruff is a flaky white substance which is found on the scalp. At times, it can be seen on the shoulders of a dress or shirt, which can be quite embarrassing. Dandruff is a highly common phenomenon which most people deal with at some point in their lives. Dandruff is known to occur when there is...
- Traveling with Crohn's Disease
Living with a chronic illness can be difficult, let alone travelling or facing the unknown. For those who live with Crohn’s disease, the next flare-up or episode can constitute enough unknown to make travelling seem impossible.However, managing and moving forward is an important part of coping...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. Andrew Pitts DO3333 BURNET AVE ML 2008 CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Mary Deffner Patterson M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Timothy Erick Dribin M.D.3333 BURNET AVENUE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Nathan L Timm M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Elena M Duma M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jacqueline M Grupp-phelan M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229