Dr. Jacob Brittain is a Chiropractor practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Brittain specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brittain seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jacob Michael Brittain D.C.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66214Get Direction
EMPORIA, KS 66801Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Michael Brittain D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Lisa Marie Brittain D.C.10841 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jeffery Adam Ligon D.C.11301 W 88th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Thomas B Kivisto DC10628 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Katherine M Kubovy D.C., D.A.B.C.I.11542 W 95th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Ethan Kyle Komp D.C.10400 W 103rd St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jennifer Shaw D.C.11644 W 75TH ST SHAWNEE KS 66214