Dr. Leonel Kevin Vance MD
Anesthesiologist1190 N State St Suite 202 Jackson MS, 39202
Dr. Leonel Vance is an anesthesiologist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Vance ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Vance also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1996
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Anesthesiology; Baptist Hlth System Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Leonel Kevin Vance MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39202Get Direction
MADISON, MS 39110Get Direction
Dr. Leonel Kevin Vance MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vance
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Lori Hill Marshall M.D.514F E WOODROW WILSON AVE JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Zurab Guruli M.D.1500 East Woodrow Wilson Drive Jackson Mississippi 39216
- Dr. Anand Prem M.D2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Douglas Maposa M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Gregory H Boling M.D.2550 Flowood Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. William P Welch MD1151 N. State St. Jackson MS 39202