Dr. Kendra Fairman is a Chiropractor practicing in Homer City, PA. Dr. Fairman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fairman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Enhanced brain cell proliferation following early adrenalectomy in rats.
- Early adrenalectomy increases myelin content of the rat brain.
- Adrenalectomy in the developing rat: does it cause reduced or increased brain myelination?
- A colorimetric assay for carbodiimides commonly used in peptide synthesis and carboxyl group modification.
Dr. Kendra Renee Fairman D.C.'s Practice location
Homer City, PA 15748Get Direction
Dr. Kendra Renee Fairman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Yalana Austraw DC2300 Cedar Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Dr. Phillip Andrew Westerbeck DC1929 Dailey Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Dr. John W. Farabaugh D.C.2519 Bedford St Johnstown PA 15904
- Dr. Richard Timothy Fanella DC2340 Warren Road Indiana PA 15701
- Dr. Jeffrey D Hunt DC111 E Church St Ligonier PA 15658
- Dr. Geoffrey Guarino D.C.1630 PHILADELPHIA ST INDIANA PA 15701