Dr. Christine M Berg MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)7878 N 76th St Milwaukee WI, 53223
Dr. Christine Berg is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Berg specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Berg can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Berg can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1994
Med College Of Wisconsin 1998
Medical College of Wisconsin 1994
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Uterine Prolapse
- Menstrual Cramps
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Kentucky
Dr. Christine M Berg MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53223Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53223Get Direction
Dr. Christine M Berg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berg
Best OB Ever.
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Dr. Andrea M. Keller D.O.236 Cottonwood Street Delta Colorado 81416
- Dr. Megan M Trester MDN14w23900 Stone Ridge Dr Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Stacy Michelle Syrcle MD250 E Superior St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Glenda Lee M.D.8905 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Barbara Lamping M.D.8905 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Dana Joy Akiya MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226