Dr. Jay Paul Berke MD
Neurologist | Neurology4105 Holiday St NW Canton OH, 44718
Dr. Jay Berke practices Neuropathology in Canton, OH. Dr. Berke studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1971
Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1971
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Jay Paul Berke MD's Practice location
Dr. Jay Paul Berke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berke
- Wandering and Dementia
What is wandering?Wandering is an act of aimless movement mostly done by people who are suffering from some neurological problems such as dementia and autism, among others. These conditions affect most of the elderly and young children. Therefore, parents of young children who have autism, or sons...
- How This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Solved the Challenges of Getting Dressed
Anyone with multiple sclerosis knows just how difficult it might be to do even the simplest of tasks. Muscles are tired, and it can be exhausting to even get out of bed. The thought of getting dressed might even bring shudders of dread.And then comes getting clothes on. People with MS might have...
- Wife with Multiple Sclerosis Gets Surprise of a Lifetime
Suffering from a chronic disabling disease shouldn't get in the way of love. Though things might get a little bit more challenging, love is love. There was romance in the air for Laura on her 10 year anniversary. Little did she know that her husband had put a lot of time and effort into making the...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- Waterlogged Brain and Gauging Parkinson's Disease
For those facing the day in and day out struggle of Parkinson's disease, finding out new information and the latest research can be beneficial to overall health and life enrichment. Statistics and new information within this area certainly brings hopeful news to those troubled with the daily burdens...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Hossein Ansari701 White Pond Drive Akron Ohio 44320
- Dr. Charles Atkinson Zollinger M.D.4048 DRESSLER RD NW STE 100 CANTON OH 44718
- Dr. Morris Kinast MD4048 DRESSLER RD NW STE 100 CANTON OH 44718
- Dr. Thomas C Enlow M.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Lucyna Z Zawadzki MD1 PERKINS SQ AKRON OH 44308
- Dr. Susana M Bowling MD701 White Pond Dr Akron OH 44320