Dr. Jonathan W. Draney, DDS, MS, is a Utah native who graduated from Utah State University before moving to Columbus, Ohio to pursue his DDS from the Ohio State University College of Dentistry, where ...
Dr. Jonathan W. Draney D.D.S.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
LANCASTER, OH 43130Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan W. Draney D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Strep Throat Contagious?
How does strep throat spread?Sore throat is a very common condition that often affects kids and adults alike. Colds, flu, viruses, and other environmental irritants like polluted air, smoke etc can often cause this throat irritation. However, strep throat is different from the common throat...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Kara Morris DDS700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Jennifer E Rekos DDS510 High Street Columbus OH 43085
- Diego Alonso Solis DDS2879 Johnstown Rd Columbus OH 43219
- Dr. Sachin Parulkar D.D.S.117 Lazelle Rd Columbus OH 43235
- Stephen Wilson D.M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Erin Leigh Gross D.D.S.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205