Dr. Ksenia A Stafeeva M.D.
OphthalmologistBroad and Vine Streets Philadelphia PA, 19102
Ksenia Stafeeva is a native of Russia who came to the United States at the age of sixteen. She joined New Eyes to help treat patients for advanced corneal diseases and general ophthalmologic pathology. ...
Dr. Ksenia A Stafeeva M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89106Get Direction
Dr. Ksenia A Stafeeva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stafeeva
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- Dr. Mark F. Pyfer M.D.1330 Powell St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair M.D.200 East State Street Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Susan Hughes, MD M.D. FACS1765 Springsdale Rd. Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Scott M Goldstein M.D.319 2nd Street Pike Southampton PA 18966
- Dr. Anastasia Traband M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Vipin K Goyal MD333 E CITY AVE BALA CYNWYD PA 19004