Dr. Alexander Jeffrey Kim D.D.S.
Periodontist | Periodontics10430 S De Anza Blvd Suite 290 Cupertino CA, 95014
Dr. Alexander J. Kim currently practices in Cupertino, CA in a dental practice that is limited to Periodontics and Dental implants. Dr. Kim began his journey for life long learning at the tender age of ...
Dr. Alexander Jeffrey Kim D.D.S.'s Practice location
Cupertino, CA 95014Get Direction
SUNNYVALE, CA 94087Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Jeffrey Kim D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Can Any Woman Get Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer tends to fall under the radar. Many women are not aware of its particulars, unless or until they happen to have a family member or friend diagnosed.It tends to be thought of in similar terms as cervical cancer, with women unknowingly believing that pap smear results will reveal a...
- How to Get Rid of Tonsil Stones
Tonsils are a pair of soft tissues present just at the back of the throat. They are a part of the lymphatic system, which helps in fighting infections. They work round the clock to protect us from harmful microorganisms. They can vary in size and also swell in response to any type of infection.Fact...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark C. Fagan D.D.S.1660 WILLOW ST SAN JOSE CA 95125
- Dr. Frank A Riccoboni D.D.S., M.S.505 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Perry Lynn Westbrook D.M.D., M.S.D.877 W Fremont Ave Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Hooshang Kashani DDS40803 Fremont Blvd Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Henry H Chang D.D.S.12948 Village Dr Saratoga CA 95070
- Dr. Joe Allan Provines D.M.D.105 SOUTH DR MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040