Dr. Alexander Jeffrey Kim D.D.S.
Periodontist | Periodontics10430 S De Anza Blvd Suite 290 Cupertino CA, 95014
Dr. Alexander J. Kim currently practices in Cupertino, CA in a dental practice that is limited to Periodontics and Dental implants. Dr. Kim began his journey for life long learning at the tender age of ...
Dr. Alexander Jeffrey Kim D.D.S.'s Practice location
Cupertino, CA 95014Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Jeffrey Kim D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- Mass Casualty Training for Healthcare Professionals After Vegas Shooting
The Las Vegas shooter is said to have perpetrated the worst mass casualty shooting in recent US history. At the end of his shooting rampage, he had left fifty-nine dead and over five hundred wounded, many of them on the critical list. The Las Vegas area only has one Level I trauma center and they...
- Navigating Breast Cancer Without Health Insurance
In early September of 2017, Julia Louis-Dreyfus celebrated a lifetime career achievement by breaking the record for the most Emmy Awards won by a performer for a single role. For six consecutive seasons, she won the best “lead actress in a comedy” award for her work in “Veep,” an HBO...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark C. Fagan D.D.S.1660 WILLOW ST SAN JOSE CA 95125
- Dr. Frank A Riccoboni D.D.S., M.S.505 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Perry Lynn Westbrook D.M.D., M.S.D.877 W Fremont Ave Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Dr. Joe Allan Provines D.M.D.105 SOUTH DR MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Dr. Henry H Chang D.D.S.12948 Village Dr Saratoga CA 95070
- Hooshang Kashani DDS40803 Fremont Blvd Fremont CA 94538