Dr. Michael Simpson is a speech language pathologist practicing in COLTON, CA. Dr. Simpson specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Simpson evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Simpson helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Michael Simpson MS SLP-CCC's Practice location
COLTON, CA 92324Get Direction
Michael Simpson MS SLP-CCC's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Tiana M Singley M.A.11870 PIERCE ST STE 270 RIVERSIDE CA 92505
- Sara Elizabeth Itani M.S., CCC-SLP1500 S HAVEN AVE STE 190 ONTARIO CA 91761
- Dorothy Haas9961 SIERRA AVE FONTANA CA 92335
- Ms. Diane Phung10800 MAGNOLIA AVE RIVERSIDE CA 92505
- Miss Kristen Schultz SLPA8265 WHITE OAK AVE RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 91730
- Ms. Shawn Eileen Sauve M.S., CCC/SLP8655 HAVEN AVE STE 200 RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 91730