Dr. Bridgette Ochoa is a speech language pathologist practicing in Donna, TX. Dr. Ochoa specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Ochoa evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Ochoa helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Texas
- Blue Pathway
- BlueChoice PPO Plan
- BlueChoice Solutions/Blue Precision
- BlueEdge (HSA)
- Consumer Choice HMO Plan
- Consumer Choice PPO Plan
- Davis Vision
- HMO Blue Texas
- Medicare Supplement
- PPO Select Blue Advantage Series III
- PPO Select Choice Series III
- PPO Select Saver Series III
- SelecTEMP PPO
- Star Medicaid
Bridgette Ochoa M.S. SLP's Practice location
Donna, TX 78537 Get Direction
MISSION, TX 78572 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bridgette Ochoa M.S. SLP | Speech-Language Pathologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bridgette Ochoa M.S. SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
Nearby Speech-Language Pathologists
- Rolando Rodriguez M.S., CCC/SLP 2101 E GRIFFIN PKWY MISSION TX 78572
- Miss Sarah Denise Ibarra SLP 2610 CORNERSTONE BLVD EDINBURG TX 78539
- Mrs. Christina Marie Lerma M.A.CCC-SLP 1002 W SAM HOUSTON SUITE 10 PHARR TX 78577
- Maria I Quintero M.S., CCC/SLP 2715 W TRENTON RD EDINBURG TX 78539
- Eeman Khan 5013 QUINCE AVE MCALLEN TX 78501
- Mrs. Maria Elena Rodriguez M.S., CCC-SLP 1611 TULIPAN AVE MISSION TX 78572