Mr. Todd Douglas Anderson D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2105 W Kearney St Suite A Springfield MO, 65803
Dr. Todd Anderson is a Dentist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Anderson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Todd Douglas Anderson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Mr. Todd Douglas Anderson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Craig Allen Rechkemmer DDS1 Childrens Way Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Richard J. Alvarez D.D.S.2105 W Kearney St Springfield MO 65803
- Steven C Sponenberg D.D.S.540 W Lasalle St Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Thomas L Quinn DDS948 S Jefferson Ave Springfield MO 65806
- Dr. Richard Edward Smith DMD1334 E Kingsley Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. William A Wagasy D.D.S.1722 S Glenstone Ave Springfield MO 65804