Dr. Michael Schafle is a pediatrician practicing in Fortuna, CA. Dr. Schafle is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Schafle diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Schafle can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Mercy Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Michael F. Schafle M.D.'s Practice location
Fortuna, CA 95540Get Direction
Dr. Michael F. Schafle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schafle
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Evan Reece Buxbaum MD3305 Renner Dr Fortuna CA 95540
- Dr. Lois Anne Freisleben-cook MD2200 Tydd St Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Leslie A Fittinghoff MD2305 Camino Ramon San Ramon CA 94583
- Mr. Jeffrey Todd Ribordy MD2800 Harris St Eureka CA 95503
- Mrs. Emily Lambert Dalton MD2800 Harris St Eureka CA 95503
- Dr. Sarah B Poyen M.D.51 Timber Lane South Burlington VT 05403