Andrew S. Kees DO
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1717 N E St Suite 331 Pensacola FL, 32501
Dr. Andrew Kees is a cardiologist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Kees specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kees also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific 1985
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Cardiovascular Diseases; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Internal Medicine
- Naval Medical Center San Diego 1989
Andrew S. Kees DO's Practice location
Andrew S. Kees DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kees
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Daniel Franklin Phillips MD8333 North Daris Highway Pensacola Florida 32514
- Charles E Mayes MD5151 N 9TH AVE STE 200 PENSACOLA FL 32504
- Issam Al-bitar MD5151 N 9TH AVE PENSACOLA FL 32504
- Jose Antonio Guitian MD8333 N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL 32514
- William S Pickens MD1717 N E St Pensacola FL 32501
- Paul Andrew Tamburro MD5153 N 9th Ave Pensacola FL 32504