Dr. Tyrone L Daniels MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease5170 Us Rt 60 East Huntington WV, 25705
Dr. Tyrone Daniels is a cardiologist practicing in Huntington, WV. Dr. Daniels specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Daniels also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Westside M C, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Il Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Tyrone L Daniels MD's Practice location
Huntington, WV 25705Get Direction
MAYFIELD, KY 42066Get Direction
Dr. Tyrone L Daniels MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Daniels
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- Dr. Matthew K. Shotwell M.D.613 23rd St Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. Farrukh M Jalisi MD5170 Us Route 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Dr. Melissa D Lester D.O.1249 15th St Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Richard E Paulus MD613 23rd St Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. Abdrhman Hamo MD1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Christopher David Adams MD1249 15th St Huntington WV 25701