Dr. Francisco Ramos-gomez DDS,MS,MPH
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry10833 Le Conte Ave Ucla Los Angeles CA, 90095
Francisco Ramos-Gomez, D.D.S., M.S., M.P.H. is a professor in the Division of Pediatric Dentistry and the Director for the Pediatric Dentistry Preceptorship Program at the UCLA School of Dentistry. Dr. ...
Dr. Francisco Ramos-gomez DDS,MS,MPH's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Dr. Francisco Ramos-gomez DDS,MS,MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramos-gomez
- What Causes Tennis Elbow?
What Causes Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a condition that affects the joints and tendons in the elbow. The person experiences pain within the muscles and tissues of the elbow. It also causes inflammation of the tendons within your elbow.In most cases, tennis elbow is known to affect tennis and golf...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Deepa Sreenivasan D.D.S.8540 S Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90045
- Dr. Christie Rachelle Burnett D.D.S.8540 S SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 710 LOS ANGELES CA 90045
- Walden Y Yu DDS11491 Jefferson Blvd Culver City CA 90230
- Haleh Shaheedy DMD19963 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91364
- Dr. Richard D. Udin D.D.S.Usc School Of Dentistry 925 W 34th St Los Angeles CA 90089
- Albert Liu DMD881 Alma Real Dr Pacific Palisades CA 90272