Dr. Charles Meusburger is a psychiatrist practicing in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. Dr. Meusburger is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Meusburger diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Meusburger may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Meusburger treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Charles E Meusburger MD's Practice location
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234Get Direction
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, NJ 08234Get Direction
Charles E Meusburger MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are a few people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people for one reason or another.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes....
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Dr. Inua Momodu MD2511 Fire Road Egg Harbor Township New Jersey 08234
- Dr. Gary Glass MD3137 Fire Road Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Tina M Lusignolo M.D.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. David M Danish MD34th St. & Civic Center Blvd. , Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Regis Francisco Acosta M.D.777 Professional Ctr Hammonton NJ 08037
- Dr. Marie elena Hasson MDAtlanticare Regional Medical Center Jimmie Leeds Rd Pomona NJ 08240