Dr. Kevin Kirkpatrick MD
Emergency Physician1115 Central Ave Ne Pmg Emergency Medici Albuquerque NM, 87106
Dr. Kevin Kirkpatrick practices Emergency Medicine in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Kirkpatrick assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Kirkpatrick examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1996
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Emergency Medicine
- Scott and White Hospital
Dr. Kevin Kirkpatrick MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Kirkpatrick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kirkpatrick
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Timothy Zola MDUnm Hospital Emergency Medicine Albuquerque NM 87131
- Mr. Neil Daniel Lancefield M.D.1 University of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Julie Kanter MDUnm Hospital Emergency Medicine Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Andrew Marc Elsberg M.D.3200 Providence Dr Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Angeline G Fitzgerald MD5400 Gibson Blvd Se Albuquerque NM 87108
- Dr. Darren M Shafer DOPmg Emergency Medicine Albuquerque NM 87106