Dr. Bartlett is originally from Orangeburg, South Carolina. She is an honors graduate of Randolph-Macon Woman's College and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. She completed her residency ...
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 1998
University of South Carolina School of Medicine 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Eating Disorders
- Ear Infection
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Palmetto Hlth Alliance, Pediatrics
- Cambridge Health Alliance Program
Dr. Emilie Z Bartlett MD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
Dr. Emilie Z Bartlett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bartlett
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Dr. Paula L Belmar MD2689 Highway 1 S Elgin SC 29045
- Dr. Monica Cathleen Tucci D.O.9 RICHLAND MEDICAL PARK DR COLUMBIA SC 29203
- Dr. Christopher Buckingham Ballou M.D.3700 FOREST DR STE 200 COLUMBIA SC 29204
- Dr. Melissa L Mills MD74 Polo Rd Columbia SC 29223
- Dr. Sonya Hatfield Head MD1970 AUGUSTA HWY LEXINGTON SC 29072
- Dr. Susan B Luberoff MD3710 LANDMARK DRIVE COLUMBIA SC 29204