Dr. Charmaine Gray MD
Pediatrician5440 Hillandale Drive Pediatrics Health Ca Lithonia GA, 30058
Dr. Charmaine Gray is a pediatrician practicing in Lithonia, GA. Dr. Gray is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gray diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gray can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1983
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Emory Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Emory University Hospital
Dr. Charmaine Gray MD's Practice location
Lithonia, GA 30058Get Direction
Dr. Charmaine Gray MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gray
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Dr. Runette Flowers MD2855 Candler Road Decatur Georgia 30034
- Dr. Julius Sherwinter MD5501 Chamblee Dunwoody Road Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 Cliffton Road Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 Crosspointe Lane Webster New York 14580
- Dr. George Katsitadze MD PHD976 Killian Hill Road Lilburn Georgia 30047
- Dr. Jessie E Brutus-Darius M.D.4166 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30345