Dr. Joseph Gerard Demeter MD
Surgeon562 East Dayton Yellow Springs Road Fairborn OH, 45324
Dr. Joseph Demeter is a Phlebologist serving Springfield and Dayton areas for more than 24 years. Dr. Demeter is experienced in Varicose Vein Treatment and General, Laparoscopic, and Vascular Surgery. ...
Education and Training
University of Dayton, Summa Cum Laude, University Honors Degree Pre-medicine 1983
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine M.D. 1987
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Necessity and safety of completion thyroidectomy for differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- The role of prophylactic subtotal colectomy in metachronous carcinoma of the colon and rectum.
- High phosphate diet-induced primary hyperparathyroidism: an animal model.
- Anaplastic thyroid carcinoma: risk factors and outcome.
- Thyroid carcinoma and hyperparathyroidism after radiation therapy for adolescent acne vulgaris.
- Familial male breast carcinoma.
- Follicular cell predominance in the cytologic examination of dominant thyroid nodules indicates a sixty percent incidence of neoplasia.
- Long-term results of adrenal autotransplantation in Cushing's disease.
- Primary papillary thyroid carcinoma presenting as cervical lymphadenopathy: the operative approach to the "lateral aberrant thyroid".
- Recurrent hyperparathyroidism due to parathyroid autografts: incidence, presentation, and management.
- Excellence in the Clinical Arts and Outstanding Personal QualitiesPharmacia and Upjohn Inc.
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- General, Laparoscopic, And Vascular Surgery
- Spider Vein Treatment/sclerotherapy
- Biopsy And Removal Of Skin Lesions/skin Cancers
- Removal Of Subcutaneous Masses/cysts.
- Hernia Repair
- Breast Disease And Breast Cancer Treatment
- Thyroid/parathyroid Surgery
- Biopsy Of Breast
- Tissue Transfer
- Femoral Hernia Repair, Open
- Gallbladder Removal (cholecystectomy)
- Lymph Node Biopsy Or Excision
- Open Incisional And-or Ventral Hernia Repair
- Port Placements Or Replacements
- Abdominal Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Lump
- Carcinoma In Situ
- Cholecystitis And Gallstones
- Thyroid Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Professional MemberOhio State Medical Association
- FellowAmerican College of Surgeons
- Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago General Surgery 1992
Dr. Joseph Gerard Demeter MD's Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, OH 45504Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Gerard Demeter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Demeter
- Susan .
Why did I wait so long to do this? .
- Rad d.
cared for and in good hands.
- Roger w.
No more aching..
- Kal t.
Very professional and pleasant..
- Bill b.
My experience with Vein Solutions has been very positive. I am extremely pleased with the results of the procedures done with the veins in my legs..
- E. w.
A much need procedure handles by professionals. Well done!!!.
- Angela c.
My legs feel wonderful!.
- J. e.
Overall easy experience..
- Kenneth s.
Nervous patient...still a good experience.
- Willine b.
very friendly and helpful, legs feel so much better .
- Janet b.
Dr. Demeter is professional, caring and experienced. .
- Dennis b.
I think he done good. Feels much better..
- Edith n.
post vein surgery .
- Vicki p.
I am very happy with the results of the surgeries I had performed..
- S. c.
We finally fixed that vein!.
- Jeffrey h.
Great pain free experience .
- R. s.
really felt comfortable with all the staff on my very first visit, they are wonderful!.
- Bob w.
Dr. Joe and his staff were all wonderful! From the front desk to his nursing staff and techs..
- Kimberly .
- Roger p.
Very pleased with the results.
Great experience with Dr.Demeter and entire staff .
- Shelby g.
Great Doctor and Results.
- T. r.
great experience! nice office staff.
- K. .
Consistent excellent care from a stellar staff during office visits and procedures..
- Marilyn l.
Wonderful experience!!!!! Staff very professional. Office very patient friendly.
- Kevin k.
HIghly recommend Dr. Demeter and his team!.
- Jane j.
I came to Dr. Demeter because of pains and discoloring in my left ankle area. I left completely satisfied!.
- Cheryl p.
greatly satisfied with the results .
Dr. Demeter and the staff were great and put any hesitation I had at ease. They are super friendly..
- Karen l.
Dr. Demeter and his staff are totally awesome. .
- Debra m.
very good experience! .
- Lonna h.
Very pleasurable experience. Procedures were well-informed and the staff very considerate of my needs..
- Dureena g.
I feel healthier now..
- Tori e.
My experience with Dr. Demeter was GREAT!! The Demeter staff was top notch. .
- Kim b.
- Sara k.
it was pain free, more than pleased with the outcome!.
- Chris h.
Dr. Demeter and his staff provide excellent care, and are strive to make you comfortable...
From procedure to follow-up visits, Dr. Demeter and staff were outstanding--friendly and supportive..
- R. w.
Happy to have healthy legs as well as having better looking legs..
- T. b.
This was a very easy and successful experience. Everyone in Dr. Demeter's office is professional, and very,very kind, and joyful. Thank you, Dr. Demeter !.
- Beth r.
Great team! Everything a Dr and his team should be!.
- Robbin s.
Wonderful experience. Everyone is very informative any question you may ask..
Had swelling in left leg with prolonged standing..
- Greg d.
A wonderful experience, and my leg is pretty again. And I continue to be vain about my veins..
- P. a.
- Mary j.
Nice and kind all the people at office..
- George s.
Very easy process.
- Linda o.
Excellent! Dr Demeter and the staff are awesome and very caring..
- Linda m.
I could not be happier! Staff and Dr. Demeter was Excellent. Miracle Worker! .
- J. b.
My experience was one of complete comfort and happy results.
- Rita w.
This was a great idea. I wish I would have done it sooner..
- Craig m.
I entered as an emergency, and Dr. Demeter and his staff helped me through to a much better leg!.
- Ty p.
Very good experience. The whole staff is very nice and helpful..
- D. m.
Dr. Demeter and his staff provided me with exceptional care.
Dr. Demeter is extremely professional and caring..
- Kathy t.
- J. r.
- S. s.
Very happy with the results..
- Nancy s.
Excellent results and followup.
- Elissa h.
Beautiful Legs are on the way!.
- Justin s.
I couldn't be happier with how my surgery turned out..
- John k.
- Tim c.
- Roxanne e.
Was very satisfied with my treatment and aftercare..
- Fresedick d.
Very good Dr..
- Terrie b.
Great experience and 100 percent happy.
- C. y.
Good experience with great results. Very satisfied..
- Jim m.
Friendly and profesional.
- Roberta r.
Enjoyed everyone I dealt with very much.
- Robert b.
Excellent professional support.
- Susan l.
Very thorough and informative creating less anxiety with the procedure.
- John b.
- Janet b.
My experience was great..
- S. b.
Dr. Demeter and Staff are very professional..+ Show More
- What Is a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum. This pressure affects the flow of blood, resulting in the formation of swellings in the veins covering these areas, known as hemorrhoids. At times, the vessels may not allow blood to flow properly along these veins and the...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Dr. Errol John Britto M.D.30 W Mccreight Ave Springfield OH 45504
- Dr. Christopher Joe Northup M.D.3050 Mack Rd Fairfield OH 45014
- Dr. Steven Edward Conkel M.D., M.S.30 W Mccreight Ave Springfield OH 45504
- Dr. Linda M Barney MD30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. John Bullmaster Other160 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Luan Cong Tran MD MPH1222 S Patterson Blvd Dayton OH 45402