Dr. Christine Marie Seaworth MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Foot and Ankle Surgery535 E 70th St New York NY, 10021
Dr. Christine Seaworth is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Seaworth specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Seaworth tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 2007
- Member American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Member American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member AOA Emerging Leaders
- Member Ruth Jackson Orthopedic Society
- Member Louisiana Orthopaedic Association
- Member AOFAS AAOS AOA Emerging Leader Ruth Jackson Society
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
Dr. Christine Marie Seaworth MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37920Get Direction
Dr. Christine Marie Seaworth MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seaworth
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Dr. Alexandre B De moura MD761 Merrick Ave Westbury NY 11590
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D.79 Hudson St Hoboken NJ 07030
- Dr. Ron Noy M.D.424 Madison Avenue New York New York 10017
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez M.D.25 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Woojin Cho 10530
- Paul M. Brisson51 East 25th Street New York New York 10016