Dr. Jason Bronstein practices Sleep Medicine in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Bronstein studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Jason Zachary Bronstein M.D.'s Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Jason Zachary Bronstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Dr. Mary Terese Carbone M.D.505 Goffle Rd Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Carin Lamm M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Stephanie O. Zandieh MD, MS160 E 32ND ST # L-3 NEW YORK NY 10016
- Dr. Paul A Bell M.D.975 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Katharina D. Graw-panzer M.D.505 E 70TH ST FL 3 NEW YORK NY 10021
- Miss Ramneet Kaur Gill MD2 Park Ave Yonkers NY 10703