Lauren Yuknis DPT
Physical Therapist141 Longwater Dr Suite 109 Norwell MA, 02061
Lauren Yuknis is a physical therapist practicing in Norwell, MA. Lauren Yuknis specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lauren Yuknis can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lauren Yuknis will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lauren Yuknis DPT's Practice location
Norwell, MA 02061Get Direction
SHREWSBURY, MA 01545Get Direction
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Randy Alex Jean PT143 LONGWATER DR NORWELL MA 02061
- Heather Baeta DPT141 LONGWATER DR STE 109 NORWELL MA 02061
- Alicia Franklin DPT141 LONGWATER DR STE 109 NORWELL MA 02061
- Shelby Withiam DPT141 LONGWATER DR STE 109 NORWELL MA 02061
- Frances A Davis DPT, PT141 LONGWATER DR STE 109 NORWELL MA 02061
- Mr. Michael John Wezel Other119 Washington St Norwell MA 02061