Dr. Linkov offers a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical options for changing the appearance of the face and neck. Whenever possible, he prefers using minimally-invasive procedures to achieve the desired result. His artistic background paired with an Ivy League medical education has given him a unique combination of skill and talent tailored for the field of facial plastic surgery. His attention to detail and facial balance are evident in the stunning, natural results he has achieved for his patients.
The pillars of my approach to facial plastic surgery are communication and personalization. I try to get to the root of what is bothering you about a specific feature. Sometimes it is an obvious problem and fix, but many times a subtle feature may cause a significant concern. My job is to help you look and feel your best. Confidence should be the least of your worries! I offer the latest techniques and treatments and stay at the cutting edge of facial plastic surgery. I try to be as minimally invasive as possible while still bringing you to your desired appearance. I look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your facial aesthetic goals.
Education and Training
Columbia University MD 2012
Washington University Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2018
Temple University Hospital Residency in Otolaryngology 2017
American Board of Otolaryngology
Dr. Gary Linkov MD's Expert Contributions
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) has reported that nearly 18 million people made use of cosmetic procedures in the United States in 2018. Additionally, more than $6.5 billion were spent on cosmetic procedures in 2018. ASPS adds that a quarter of a million more cosmetic procedures were...
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- MEDICAL DIRECTOR MADISON AS, LLC 2019 - Present
- MEDICAL DIRECTOR & FOUNDER CITY FACIAL PLASTICS 2018 - Present
- ATTENDING PHYSICIAN LENOX HILL HOSPITAL 2018 - Present
- ATTENDING PHYSICIAN NEW YORK HARBOR VA HEALTH CARE SYSTEM 2018 - Present
- HAIR RESTORATION SURGEON FOUNDATION FOR HAIR RESTORATION 2018 - 2020
- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE 2017 - 2018
- ATTENDING PHYSICIAN ST.LOUIS VA HOSPITAL 2017 - 2018
- ATTENDING PHYSICIAN BARNES JEWISH HOSPITAL 2017 - 2018
- Best Oral Presentation 6 Pennsylvania Academy of Otolaryngology
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
- New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society
Dr. Gary Linkov MD's Practice location
New York, New York 10022Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gary Linkov MD | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gary Linkov MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Dr. Stephen P. Warman M.D.10721 QUEENS BLVD FOREST HILLS NY 11375
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Steven Hemmerdinger M.D.1055 SAW MILL RIVER RD ARDSLEY NY 10502
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.450 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn NY 11203
- Dr. Monica Tadros M.D.911 Park Ave New York NY 10021