Dr. Gary Linkov MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)635 Madison Ave #1402E New York New York, 10022
Dr. Linkov offers a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical options for changing the appearance of the face and neck. Whenever possible, he prefers using minimally-invasive procedures to achieve the desired result. His artistic background paired with an Ivy League medical education has given him a unique combination of skill and talent tailored for the field of facial plastic surgery. His attention to detail and facial balance are evident in the stunning, natural results he has achieved for his patients.
The pillars of my approach to facial plastic surgery are communication and personalization. I try to get to the root of what is bothering you about a specific feature. Sometimes it is an obvious problem and fix, but many times a subtle feature may cause a significant concern. My job is to help you look and feel your best. Confidence should be the least of your worries! I offer the latest techniques and treatments and stay at the cutting edge of facial plastic surgery. I try to be as minimally invasive as possible while still bringing you to your desired appearance. I look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your facial aesthetic goals.
City Facial Plastics
635 Madison Ave #1402E,
New York, NY 10022
Web Address https://cityfacialplastics.com
Our Location on the Map: https://goo.gl/maps/2ijBCh1XDqJz9GM1A
Upper East Side | Lenox Hill | Hell's Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan | Murray Hill
10021, 10028, 10044, 10065, 10075, 10128 | 10019 | 10022, 10017 | 10016
Working Hours :
Monday-Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Payment: cash, check, credit cards.
Our social links:
Find us at: https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/3547614/Dr-GARY-LINKOV-PHILADELPHIA-PA.html
View other locations City Facial Plastics has been mentioned
Keywords: plastic surgeon, best plastic surgeons, board certified plastic surgeon, best plastic surgeon nyc, plastic surgeon nyc, best plastic surgeons in nyc, board certified plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeon, top plastic surgeons, celebrity plastic surgeons, plastic surgeon new york, top plastic surgeons nyc, best plastic surgeons in new york, top plastic surgeons near me.
Education and Training
Columbia University MD 2012
Washington University Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2018
Temple University Hospital Residency in Otolaryngology 2017
American Board of Otolaryngology
Dr. Gary Linkov MD's Expert Contributions
A bullhorn lip lift, also known as a subnasal lip lift, is a non-filling treatment that can make the lips appear bigger. The results are permanent with adequate care, whereas filler is not. Lip lifts come in a variety of shapes and sizes. A surgeon shortens the philtrum (the space between the lips...
Losing up to 100 hair strands a day is totally normal. However, if you’re noticing more hairs on your brush or in your shower drain, it may be a sign that you’re experiencing hair loss. Figuring out the cause of that hair loss can be difficult, especially in women. There may be numerous...
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) has reported that nearly 18 million people made use of cosmetic procedures in the United States in 2018. Additionally, more than $6.5 billion were spent on cosmetic procedures in 2018. ASPS adds that a quarter of a million more cosmetic procedures were...
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- MEDICAL DIRECTOR MADISON AS, LLC 2019 - Present
- MEDICAL DIRECTOR & FOUNDER CITY FACIAL PLASTICS 2018 - Present
- ATTENDING PHYSICIAN LENOX HILL HOSPITAL 2018 - Present
- ATTENDING PHYSICIAN NEW YORK HARBOR VA HEALTH CARE SYSTEM 2018 - Present
- HAIR RESTORATION SURGEON FOUNDATION FOR HAIR RESTORATION 2018 - 2020
- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE 2017 - 2018
- ATTENDING PHYSICIAN ST.LOUIS VA HOSPITAL 2017 - 2018
- ATTENDING PHYSICIAN BARNES JEWISH HOSPITAL 2017 - 2018
- Best Oral Presentation 6 Pennsylvania Academy of Otolaryngology
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
- New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society
Dr. Gary Linkov MD's Practice location
New York, New York 10022Get Direction
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- What Specialists Treat Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is a condition that occurs when the voice box - also called the larynx - is inflamed and becomes swollen. It therefore cannot vibrate. It thus produces a hoarse sound from the throat or in some cases, rids one of their voice entirely. Recovery without treatment is possible.Symptoms of...
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Steven Hemmerdinger M.D.1055 SAW MILL RIVER RD ARDSLEY NY 10502
- Dr. Monica Tadros M.D.911 Park Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.450 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn NY 11203
- Dr. Brett Miles M.D., DDS430 Lakeville Rd New Hyde Park NY New York 11042