Jaime Jozwiak Kemery
Physical Therapist4924 Campbell Blvd Nottingham MD, 21236
Jaime Kemery is a physical therapist practicing in Nottingham, MD. Jaime Kemery specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jaime Kemery can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jaime Kemery will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jaime Jozwiak Kemery's Practice location
Nottingham, MD 21236Get Direction
KENT, WA 98030Get Direction
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Melissa Wohlberg1700 Reisterstown Road, Pomona Square Pikesville MD 21208
- Nicholas Rainey PT, DPT407 E Churchville Rd Bel Air MD 21014
- Mr. James T Dulkerian PT, DPT2217 COMMERCE RD FOREST HILL MD 21050
- Marisa C Birkmeier PT, DPT707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205
- Morgan Johnson Other7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Thomas Walsh M.S.P.T.3450 Emmorton Rd Abingdon MD 21009