Jaime Jozwiak Kemery
Physical Therapist4924 Campbell Blvd Nottingham MD, 21236
Jaime Kemery is a physical therapist practicing in Nottingham, MD. Jaime Kemery specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jaime Kemery can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jaime Kemery will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jaime Jozwiak Kemery's Practice location
Nottingham, MD 21236Get Direction
KENT, WA 98030Get Direction
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Kara T. Chizmar P.T.8114 Sandpiper Cir Nottingham MD 21236
- Dr. Kiseok Kwon DPT8007 Corporate Dr Nottingham MD 21236
- Rakesh K Shah7912 MARFIELD PL NOTTINGHAM MD 21236
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Groschan P.T., D.P.T., O.C.S.8640 Ridgelys Choice Dr Nottingham MD 21236
- Christie Pona DPT, ATC4924 CAMPBELL BLVD STE 130A NOTTINGHAM MD 21236
- Nancy Dowdy Other4130 E Joppa Rd Nottingham MD 21236