Dr. Bruce Mayes practices Neuropathology in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Mayes studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2007
- Brain Injury, Aneurysm, Arteriogram And More
- Duke University Med Center
- Duke University Medical Center 1992
- Duke University Medical Center, Clinical Neurophysiology 1994
- Duke Univ Med, Clinical Neurophysiology, NC, USA 1994
Dr. Bruce N Mayes MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
Dr. Bruce N Mayes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mayes
You are a wonderful person/Dr/ and you will be missed. Rip
- What to know about Former President George H.W. Bush's Vascular Parkinsonism
George H.W. Bush, who served as the 43rd president of the United States, notably revealed that he has Vascular Parkinsonism in an interview by Parade Magazine. The severity of his condition wasn't as recognized until Super Bowl 51, when he went onto the field in a wheelchair. But, George H.W. Bush...
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. This disease...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- Nortis Inc. Receives $688K to Revolutionize Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
One Seattle-based technology recently revealed new clinical technology that could completely change the way multiple sclerosis is treated. The firm received $668,000 to develop an in-vitro blood barrier that mimics the human blood-brain barrier, an innovation that would make MS drug development more...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD7809 Sardis Road Charlotte NC 28270
- Mr. Sunil Mehta M.D.815 Cox Rd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Mausumi Lidogoster M.D.301 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Robert A Nahouraii MD1900 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Joseph Nathan Chipman MDDepartment Of Neurology Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Charles David Gordon M.D.1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207