Dr. David Hirsch is a child neurologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Hirsch specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Hirsch is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1975
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1975
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Pediatrics
- University Of Michigan Hospitals
Dr. David Hirsch M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
Dr. David Hirsch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Discover the Fundraiser Dedicated to Finding a Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is one of the lesser-known degenerative diseases which revolves mainly around rapidly-progressing muscular dystrophy and belongs to the same category as similar conditions — such as Becker Muscular Dystrophy — though it is usually one of the most aggressive variations. The disease...
- Links Between Shortened Telomeres and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), is a disease that affects children and is one of the nine forms of Muscular Dystrophy (MD). Duchenne usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more prevalent in boys. The disease affects 1 in...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- Tommy Hilfiger Now Offers Clothing Line For People With Disabilities
Coming down with a chronic disease or being born with a disability can be a very serious issue, especially if left untreated. As most know, a condition like Duchenne muscular dystrophy can alter the patient’s lives, forcing them and their caregivers to adopt different lifestyle habits to...
- CRISPR Could be the Possible Cure for Muscular Dystrophy
How about technology that could offer a “cut and paste” or just a “delete” solution to all genetic mutations, defects, and resulting disorders? Well, that may sound too much to ask for, an oversimplification, but it is exactly what many scientific researchers in the field of genetic modeling...
- Dr. Elaine M Ellis M.D.10210 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Varina Louise Boerwinkle M.D.1919 E THOMAS RD PHOENIX AZ 85016
- Dr. Tamara Zach M.D.5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Ronald L Lindsay M.D.3600 N 3rd Ave Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Theodore John Tarby MD PHD7710 N Hummingbird Ln Paradise Valley AZ 85253