Jean George is a physical therapist practicing in BALTIMORE, MD. Jean George specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jean George can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jean George will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Jean George PT, DPT's Practice location
BALTIMORE, MD 21224Get Direction
Dr. Jean George PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Mr. James T Dulkerian PT, DPT1810 J York Road Lutherville MD 21093
- Ms. Christa Clarke MD1026 Cromwell Bridge Rd Towson MD 21286
- Mr. Prashanth Jayaprakash MPT10840 Little Patuxent Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Renee Nyarko Eluma P.T.7130 Minstrel Way Columbia MD 21045
- Mr. MICHAEL GOLDSTEIN PT301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202
- Stavros Anastasios Rologas P.T.2809 Boston St Baltimore MD 21224